- 10F., No. 1, Sec. 3, Gongdao 5th Rd., East Dist., Hsinchu City, Taiwan R.O.C 30069
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect ?
We only collect data that is useful to provide our customers with the best experience possible, and to improve our service. Andes Technology Corporation collects the following data:
- Email Address
- Phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Andes Technology Corporation with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Andes Technology Corporation collects your data so that we can:
- Process Your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Andes Technology Corporation securely stores your data and uses industry standard measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal data from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
Andes Technology Corporation will keep your name, email address and phone numbers for a reasonable period of time that fits the business needs. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by industry standard in a reasonable manner.
Andes Technology Corporation would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Andes Technology Corporation from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Andes Technology Corporation would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Andes Technology Corporation for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Andes Technology Corporation correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Andes Technology Corporation to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Andes Technology Corporation erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Andes Technology Corporation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Andes Technology Corporation’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Andes Technology Corporation transfer the data that we have collected from you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Call us at: +886-3-5726533
What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Andes Technology Corporation uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Andes Technology Corporation uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Andes Technology Corporation sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +886-3-5726533